Benefits of membership for GSF member associations
- Raise your association’s profile by being part of an expanding global community of member associations.
- Help to enhance the worldwide recognition of the professional speaking industry.
- Learn and gain support from other member associations.
- Provide international leadership development for association leaders.
- Gain access to a global library of valuable resources, templates and guidelines from member associations worldwide.
- Share best practices, procedures, information and resources between associations.
- Collaborate with other associations or chapters to gain support and exchange ideas.
- Develop opportunities with external organisations within the meetings industry and speakers bureaus.
Benefits for individuals who are members of GSF associations
- Enhance your credibility by membership of a recognized association that is part of a respected global community.
- Attend member associations’ regular meetings and annual conventions at special members’ rates.
- Learn from some of the best speakers in the world.
- Keep up-to-date about the latest technology and tools in our industry.
- Access educational opportunities to improve and advance your speaking career.
- Establish a network of international friends and connections with like-minded professionals.
- Earn a globally-recognized designation.
- Access valuable support and advice from the international community via social media.
- Learn about the variances in speaking in different global markets as well as travel and cultural specifics.
- Expand your speaking career globally.
- Create global business alliances and partnerships.
- Develop your leadership skills by getting involved in association or Federation leadership.
Find out more: