The purpose of the GSF online community is to allow you to exchange ideas, views, advice and resources with other Community Members in a secure and supportive environment.
- Do enjoy the diversity. We’re a community of speakers, trainers and coaches with many different experiences and competencies of people, who have the right to feel comfortable and who may not think the way that you think, or express themselves in the same way. Do lead by example. Listen before you talk. Before posting, understand the context. We welcome lively, robust, intelligent debate and discussion, but know there is a line. Don’t cross that line. Be patient, civil, respectful and tasteful in your interactions with other members.
- Do be discreet. It is important you retain professional confidentiality at all times. With sensitive situations, you may need to phrase your comments in such a way that individuals cannot be identified from them. If you are discussing sensitive or confidential matters, remember you are conversing in a public place.
- Do share something about yourself. Keep your profile up-to-date. Members continually tell us that they like to see brief biographical details. Upload a head and shoulders photo that is appropriate for a professional community.
- Do not make unwarranted criticism, abusive or libelous comments about other people or organizations, commercial or non-commercial.
- Do not include any personal contact information (e.g. telephone, email address, home address) within the body of your posting.
You represent and warrant that, when using the GSF website, you will obey the law and respect the intellectual property rights of others. Your use of the GSF website is at all times governed by and subject to laws regarding copyright ownership and use of intellectual property. You agree not to upload, post, transmit, display, perform or distribute any content, information or other materials in violation of any third-party’s copyrights, trademarks, or other intellectual property or proprietary rights. If you repost quotes or sentences, you must credit the source with a link if possible. You shall be solely responsible for any violations of any laws and for any infringements of third-party rights caused by your use of the GSF website. You bear the sole burden of proving that content, information or other materials do not violate any laws or third-party rights.
By posting on the GSF website, you relinquish all exclusive copyright privileges to the material you post and you grant GSF non-exclusive, non-revocable rights to publish your posts in perpetuity in all forms.
The GSF moderators reserve the right to remove content and posts, which in our opinion do not observe these guidelines, and/or to prevent persistent abusers from adding further contributions.
Any content, materials or information, not including Personal Information (as defined in the GSF Privacy Statement), that you upload or post to, or transmit, display, perform or distribute by means of, the website, whether in connection with your use of services or otherwise.
You hereby grant GSF website moderators a perpetual, fully paid-up, worldwide, sublicensable, irrevocable, assignable license to copy, distribute, transmit, publicly display or perform, edit, translate, reformat and otherwise use user content in connection with the operation of the GSF website, services or any other similar or related business, in any medium now existing or later devised, including without limitation in advertising and publicity.
You further agree that the GSF website moderators may publish or otherwise disclose your personal information in connection with their exercise of the license granted under this section.
You agree to waive, and hereby waive, any claims arising from or relating to the exercise by the GSF website moderators of the rights granted under this section, including without limitation any claims relating to your rights of personal privacy and publicity.